The latest articles from The Challenges Group team, with writing and opinion from our business consultants and enterprise experts in Ethiopia, Ghana, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia and the UK, as well as curated guest contributions.
- Youth Employment: Boosting Creativity and Business Performanceby The Challenges Group on 14/05/2021
An interview with Marion Busingye, CEO of Mohca Beauty and Skincare LtdMarion Etiang-Busingye, CEO Mohca Beauty & Skincare LtdQ: Could you give us some more information about your business and […]
- Youth to Work — the SME Experienceby The Challenges Group on 14/05/2021
Youth to Work — the SME ExperienceQ: Where is your business based and what do you do?A: I am the Managing Director of Krystal Ice. We process organic fruits to make ice pops. We are located in […]
- Youth to Work — the Junior Associate Experienceby The Challenges Group on 13/04/2021
Youth to Work — the Junior Associate ExperienceSince 2016, I have had the opportunity to work with charitable organizations that promoted the health and safety of women and children. Every day, […]
- CHALLENGES PROVIDES URGENT INVESTMENT TO VALUE ADDITION CENTRES IN MALAWI AS COVID-19 CRISIS HITSby Challenges Zambia on 21/08/2020
Malawi’s agriculture has long suffered from a lack of investment, as financial institutions traditionally shied away from this sector because of uncontrollable and systemic risks, higher costs and […]
- Support for African SMEs as global business consultancy Challenges Group launches resilience…by Challenges Zambia on 28/04/2020
Support for African SMEs as global business consultancy Challenges Group launches Enterprise Resilience Programme amid Covid-19 crisisAmid the economic chaos brought on by Covid-19 and generational […]
- Challenges Uganda Advances the Cause of Nutrition in Schoolsby Nakato Claire on 23/04/2020
The Challenges Group works to address developing economies’ most pressing issues by helping partners explore the potential of innovative solutions through initiatives such as the Access Africa […]
- Home at last: Paving new pathways for returned migrants through Challenges’ BEST programmeby Challenges Ghana on 10/04/2020
“We need to encourage communities to embrace returnees and help them re-establish themselves. We need to engage with our youth — who are the future of the country and tend to risk their lives […]
- Challenges’ Youth to Work equips graduates with skills to support growth of SMEs in Ugandaby The Challenges Group on 04/03/2020
Challenges’ Youth to Work programme equips graduates with skills to support growth of SMEs in UgandaKwenu juice bar, one of the businesses taking part in Challenges’ Youth to Work […]
- Rwandan Coffee Project marks major milestone as new film and report highlight programme’s successesby The Challenges Group on 28/02/2020
Hundreds of farmers trained, coffee exports up and an increase in bean quality … New film and report highlight success of Challenges’ flagship Rwandan Coffee ProjectChallenges’ flagship […]
- The Circular Economy: How connecting food waste and sanitation services can help farmers in Africaby The Challenges Group on 07/01/2020
Connecting two major sustainable development issues — sanitation and farming — can enable countries to develop a circular economy.Continue reading on The Challenges Group »
Thank you to all the SMEs who applied to be a part of #YouthToWorkUg! We’re excited to share our passion for impacting young people’s lives with you. Keep an eye out on your emails for further communication.
Looking forward to partnering with you on your journey of growth! https://t.co/WwyK0wxKwt
During the finale of the @EuSike project, @lou_pulford @MarieT2014, @Eoghan_Mackie, Daniela Devia and Kuba Wygnański got together to talk about #university institution's role in #socialInnovation. Are they getting it right?
Read our summary to find out: https://t.co/2kbCZuTI8O https://t.co/C92oAdWMNT
Do not miss out TOMORROW, as young entrepreneurs in rural Malawi, Rwanda, Zambia and Scotland discuss and explore the challenges and opportunities for young people in rural economies.
Please register below to join: